Tuesday, May 24, 2005
AT LAST!!! AT LAST!!!
Fuyyoooo!!!sooooooooo long never blog. That's so wrong.Can die. So many things to talk about. My dumb internet has been down for ages. Can't live without it lah. Loads and loadsa e-mail piling up already. Anyways...hahaz..hmm where to start. Lemme think........okay..nyiahaz last week I saw my hard core ncc friend in her combat suit for d very first time. Walaaaau....so handsome my heart crash to pieces ah.( and I accidentally called her handphone instead of handsome..hehe...baffled lah konon)Hahaz...ait..no no I'm not lesbian hor. Watch it. Yeah...sometimes she can be stupidly irritating with her ncc talk but you see her in her ncc uniform ah, sure can melt one. So jealous...Ok...next..ha..this is dedicated to the loyal Miss Ha fan - Valerie. Last weekend I walk around century square with my mum, I saw a shop called Mis Sha...huahaz!!! Sounds like miss ha rite? rite? Ok..actually I'm slo I noe. That shop's been there for ages and now then I realise. Dumb ass. Right...haiz lotsa work ah...cannot tahan redy ah. Project never gonna finish. One after another. Haiz...can't wait for June hols to come. Ok lah...dunno wad to say anymore lah. Can't remember. Otays...ciaoz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment