Monday, October 31, 2005

We saw Taufik :):):)

SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!Leading a normal 13 year old life back again. Hanging on the net. No more stupid books and revision to worry me. *takes a suppper deep breath* I can SMELL the fresh air of the long lost online life. * exhalesss*
I got loads of things going on in my life larh. Most of them interesting larh but all dah basi already. So no need to tell. Heeee. Eh, once in a while blogging ah, I feel like sooo exhilirated, so excited as if its my first entry. Haahahaha. Yay!!!I suddenly feel so very HAPPY!!!!!!
Ok cut that. Mmm...alah..my el grades not so very good lah o don't think I'm happy because of my marks. A big NO NO. Man..so disappointed with malay P2 man. Expected I could get higher. Alah but nvm averall not bad. Not far from top kaes. 78-85..thats like only 7 marks to the top. And I got the shock of my life too larh. Irmelia dear Irmelia got 76 for P2 kay.. CONGRATTS!!! But no doubt I'm like super crestfallen. JUST IMAGINE...Irmelia doesn't even give a hack about studying and she does quite well(at least better than me) and JUST IMAGINE if she studies, then she will be one of them. Hahahaz. Niwaes...Kak Dian..haha. New hairstyle eh?? Just joking larh..you look kinda sweet in that kak dian hair. :)

BLAST!!! lost thee bloody thumbdrive lah wah lau. Ass man. Lost of things inside..particularly photos. SHIT!! It means that I lost Taufik photos too! Darn. O yea..I didn't tell you about the day when I met Taufik. SOOOO COOL!!! It was like Friday and me and my friends lunched out in Far East and thenn I saw this poster that Taufik's gonna come down the nxt day for some civil defence thingy. AND THEN it happens that that Saturday I had soem prefects meeting. SO after the meeting me and Sheila went over to Far East and we saw the civil defence roadshow thingy. And then we went to ask one of the ppl what time Taufik was coming and BEHOLD he was coming in ten minutes time. And BEHOLD i was so bloody excited I cancelled my project meeting and screwed up my friends(but who cares, its worth it). And...BEHOLD we got to met him. He sang onli one song. ONE goddamn song and we felt ultra lucky cost his appearance was like only abt 10 minutes. Btw, he sang First(shooting stars soundtrack).And HOLY GAMOLY we got to stand very front and snapped loads of pics coz there was quite little people (htey dont even know that he was gonna turn up in the civil defence shit). And so we got so excited Sheila cant even snap the pics properly. Hahahaha. (o btw, I told her to bring her camera coz my cams batts were flat--You see!!! I knew it!!!And we turned up right smack on the dot!!!Yay to my perfect instincts!!)

Yay for Taufik!!

No comments: