I can't believe it. I so can't believe it. But I have to believe it...My angel was in SEA games!!! Nicole was in SEA games!!! Ole ole ole ole..ole...ole.I was like totally freaked out when I watched tv when they announced the end of sea games and they had this flashback flashback kind of thing. And I was like that girl looks familiar..I think she is from RGS. And then her name was like Nicole and she's a gymnast. And then after that she was like posing with all the gymnastics people and their medals. And then I like saw another girl with the exact same face as her..and I was like are they twins?? And all of a sudden like some explosion going on in my head, I was like IT WAS MY ANGEL!!! And the facts so matches coz in one of the letters which she sent me (which wasn't a lot), I remembered that she apologised for not relying to my letters because she was too busy with her gymnastics training from monday to saturday, and she wrote down her name on the letter but she liquid it ( but it scraped off the liquid and found out her name. Haha). And then when I asked my seniors about her, she said is it the one with the twin so I got to know that she had a twin.........AND SO, I WAS HAPPY.
That's all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment