I am so goddamn glad that reporting day and CCAO are over. Man, those killer pumps were really killing my feet. Whenever we were off duty, the PITs would all go to the pb room and take out their pumps going all That's better or Happy Feet or My toes were dying and wriggling our toes madly.And oh gosh, I wore stocking of a disgusting colour during reporting day. Haha, both Sheila and I bought new pairs of stockings for CCAO. Oh, and those blazers were making us sweat on the inside. Gosh. Haha..looking at the blur sec 1s make me wanna laugh my ass. We must have looked like them when we were like them. Haha. But no doubt, it was a very tiring day. ESPECIALLY CCAO. Man, my feet were really dying during the tour. Gosh.
Anyway, I'm glad our feet are happy now.
I CAN wait for school to start.
Coz we have been going to school almost every day. Poor us.
No comments:
Post a Comment