Yay! I'm pleased to announce that the kental korperation logo is finally completed by me!..during madrasah heh. I did it like within 1 hour for the real logo and a few minutes for the official signature for kental workers. Yepp, yay shallshow it to all employees on Mon.
Oh man just now during madrasah me and Aqi had nothing better to do. Haha damn funny. We were like spastic orang alims eh Aqi. Kesian kiter. Fisrt we like played chair banging whatever it it. Coz our chairs were armchairs then when we turn ard our arms(?) keep banging coz we were sitting beside each other. But then sometimes we missed and sometimes we hit. Yea so then we created a game, whoever can make the most hits on opponents wins. Heh lame lah.
Then next ntah camne we played this colour code thing. I won blue coz I had the most blue things in my pencil case. Hah. Aqi won green coz she had a green pen and a green stapler and I only have a green pen.
And then I started workings on my logo.
Hahahah. Funny funny. Aqi and I laughed to pieces. Last block was Arab and then ustzh ask us to hafal items in the kitchen. Then everybody has to stand up and if she ask the item in malay and you can answer it in arab then you can go home. So then the whole class couldnt wait to go home so we were like monyets shouting shouting the answers some raising hand and some dint. The class was damn kecoh lah. Some boys tried to sneak out from the back door and got caught by ustzh. Haha utzh said "jangan lari dari pintu blakang eh, nanti awak ditimpa kemalangan baru tau" Omg haha ustzh curse people!! eh dosa. Heh. So in the end me and Aqi got to asn correctly and we get to go home. Haha we were wearing our slippers outside then the lobby was damn quietlah. Then the classrm door open coz another person got to go home. Hahahahaha laughs butt off. When he opened the door we could hear all the noises of the poeple attempting to ans the questions. Then suddenly we heard one person said "SABUN! SABUN!" Damn funny lah!!! You're supposed to raise ur hands to ans. Padanlah he dint get picked to ans. It was so damn funny to suddenly hear a sabun! sabun! when everything else was quiet. Oh wells.
Madrasah was interesting today. Coz I want paying attention to do my kental logo and kentaling with Aqi.
Man, I'm almost dying. TV spoilt. You dont know how heart breaking it is. Tho, cita cita my dad dah tercapai to buy a new TV. Ibu cant bising anymore. Peace to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment