Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kentalified

Yesterday. Rained rabbits and kanggaroos.

(Zaf and Liy baca the whole of alfatihah after a terrible lighting struck. Then baca some other song-y doa from the radio.)
Zaf: Apasal mesti hujan???
Liy: Eh, dah bagus tu Tuhan dah nak kasi hujan
Zaf: Alhamdulillah!!!(shouts damn loudly and looks at sky)

Today. In the mrt.Diy was sitting and I' m standing in front of her.

Liy: Diy, if I extend my hand and touch the wall, people would think that I'm a lesbian. (refers to Bend it Like Beckham)
Diy: Don't try it. -.-


Diy: Liy, what time is it?
(grabs my hand and looks at watch)
Diy: what time's that?

Diy sees person standing and reading a Courts and Carrefour catalogue:

Diy: Eh, orang tu macam action bace suratkhabar je.
(Liy sees person reading catalogue with penuh koncentrasi)
LiyDiy laughs to pieces.


Diy took the wrong train. She went to Simei instead. Bagus Diy. Bagus.


Today I learnt that Diy doesn't know how to look at the watch.
I learnt that I can make nice duh faces and bubble-in-a-throat voices.

Ooh ooh, there were SCDF people in our school just now. :):):):)



Today's post are random.

No comments: