Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Term 2 week 5.
All the load's are starting to pound onto me like some kind of concrete block landing right smack on my forehead like how my fingers landed on Zaf's forehead. And I'm having a very bad eyesore looking at all the instruction sheets for the bloody PTs.
1) History Pt- due next week
2) Philo presentation(ppt +handout) - due next week Mon
3) Lit poetry anthology - after June hols
4) English adverts PT - due week 9
5) Ulasan sastera - due September
6) SL project - all the way to August
7) RS project - all the way to September
8) Drama - June
9) Tarian competition - end May

And what am I doing? Blogging. Yes. Not doing things which I'm supposed to, like checking my mail or starting on my PT. BUT blogging prevents you from committing suicide or thing similar to that. Coz it already is happening. I'm turning insane. Like playing tricks like ' Diy, Ms Chen wants to see you after this' and start laughing. Or clipping your fingernails and start counting them to see whether you clipped all of them. Or making stupid straw stars until your fingers get cramps. This is driving me crazy.
And the best part is I cant stay up late doing work or else I'll turn into a panda. Can somebody tell me, is 2 hrs of TV per day healthy? Coz that's what I've been doing. Stop working at 10 and watch TV till 11. Or am I supposed to be a workaholic and sleep at 2 so that I would just shut up and stop bragging?

I miss Hadi. No, stop it. Work.

I cant help it. There are so many things happening in September. Aaaaaah!!!! Will I shut up!!! I'm talking lots of crap and nothing done. Maybe what Ktan said was right. Our brain's small. As in like pinky small. I think mine's like nano.

Nevertheless, a good bath always gets you fresh and revitalised.

But yet. Aaaaaah!!!! I'm being random!! I'm turning insane!!!! I might just as well turn into an oompa loompa and do that ------dance!!!!

Oh ----!!!! Vulgar free day!!!! I hope I can last through the rest of my life so as not to fall from the tiny bridge in akhirat!! Bodohhhh!!! Random lagi!!!


I need...what's that word!!! Where you see a counseller..Counselling! Yes, I need counselling. No, I need to cry.


Don't lose your way
Which each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away

Live believing
dreams are for weaving
wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith hope and glory
hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
dreams see us through
to forever
where clouds roll by
for you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark we'll feel the light
Warm our heart, everyone

I cant believe I'm really crying. This song always makes me cry. I still remember p6, grad nite. And the motivational nite..And the results day. It all seems so long ago...Stop it!!! Stop crying you idiot!!! If we hold on..together..I know our dreams..will never die.. I can do it. And I'm gonna do it...

No comments: