Breathes in fresh air of create post webpage.
Breathes out.
Smiles.
HEY YOU PEOPLE! I'M BACK! AND I'M SO EXCITED I'M BLOGGING IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER LIKE MORE THAN TWO WHOLE FREAKING MONTHS OF EXTINCTION MISSING IN ACTION WHATEVER YOU CALLIT. MIGHT AS WELL FOLLOW THE DINOSAURS IN THE EXHIBITION THIS COMING FRIDAY.
UM ACTUALLY I DUNNO WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT. BUT I'M STILL SO EXCITED!!!!!! LOOK! LOOK! ITS ME! YES! I'M BACK! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! ok well maybe blog readers by now should have given up visiting my blog. oh wells. BUT I'M STILL EXCITED!
HEYHEY I'M LIKE TALKIN HERE! LIKE YEAH! ME! GOSH I CANT GET OVER IT. IF NOT FOR BLOGGER WHICH EXISTS ON THE COMPUTER, THE PAGES MIGHT HAVE TURNED YELLOW. ok fine that's a failed attempt of cracking a joke. see, that's why you should never abandon you blog. or you'll need to brush up you lame joke making talent all over again. But no worries! I have been making up for by reading my joke book. Heh. OK I'V GOTTEN OVER THE EXCITING PART. SO I'LL STOP BLOGGING IN CAPS.
Yeppyepp. Many thing have been going on in the past two months. Um like like heh DS *smilesmilessmiles* Ohno Syah, he learns malay. Howhow! Does he understand what panas means? ohno ohno.
Yepp and um, let me see amazom rainforests and protest..um um drama..um um tarian..um um shopaholic.. um um. Ok I cant think of anymore.
ok guess what. I know I'm like bloody excited to like blog and stuff but I'll leave here for now.
oh oh but before that, I would like to say a few more words. Heh.
To Diy: Happy pantat Day! And its not good, I emphasise, not good to shave your ketiak hair. Cut it. And please read Romeo and Juliet now that we've gotten over Shopaholic.
To Syah: I hope he doesnt know the meaning of panas. Gosh please.
To Sheils: I'm glad that you've gotten over me reading a joke book. Pleasethankyou. :)
Hehheh. If these people still read by blog, they'll kinda respond. Heh. Lets see.
OH, AND READERS. IMPORTANT PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
PLEASE FILL IN THIS ONLINE SURVEY. ITS FOR MY RESEARCH STUDIES PROJECT.
www.researchradio.blogspot.com
its linked to a survey. Please fill it in! Thank you!
Toodles!!!!! You bet the next time I'm gonna blog is in about another two months.
No comments:
Post a Comment