Monday, August 14, 2006

Ok well maths and geog test coming and what am I doing?
Blogging.

Oh no, correction. holy blogging.
Sorry this week my holy blog post is kinda late.
Alaah by one day jerr. Relaxx. I know you guys all excited to read kann.

Ok well the same guy was playing with ustazah again. Eee gatal ah. Abe kat ustazah pulak tuu. Well ust dint come so like a relief ustazah came to teach us arab. So then she was like "ok awak semua bukak buku kerja buat mukasurat (sth sth)" Then we all said buku kerja is with our ustazah. Then she said "taklah mane ade buku kerja takde ngan saya. Dengan you all lah" Then the same guy said "Taklah dengan you"

Well he said it by accidentlah but it sounded funny. Coz the ustazah was like buku kerja ngan you all. Then we said tak, buku dengan cikgu. Then she said mane ade, dengan you lah. Then automatically my friend said taak, dengan you.
Then all the other boys started laughing and us girls too.
But it was funny anyway.

Umm, other than that there was nothing interesting. Except that half the time during arab I was helping aqi churn out points for her philo journal. And Aqi showed me her epok-epok. :)




I may have less time to mug because of holy blogging but I shall make up for my time by doa-ing in my holy blog. Because remember, your reward to your hard work comes when the time comes no matter how hard you study. And I am making an effort kayy. See.
Ya allah may I pass maths and geog and get a good gpa for my year end exams. Amin.





And god listens to every of His followers. Even in blogs:)

No comments: