Ok next thing.
I felt pissed out today. Coz I forgot to take the level file home and I had to go aaaall the way to school which is not so very near to take the bloody file to do collations.
But that's not the point.
You know what it means when I have to go to school. I have to take bus from Orchard Boulevard. Yes, I have to face those chopped off trees. I was tearing all the way until the far east bus stop when they are out of sight. But I tear a bit only lah like the tears are still in my eyes they havent spill yet.
Omg, cock lah those trees were being chopped off for construction. Screw them all. And what really made me sad was like at first at the bus stop I saw only a few trees are being chopped. Skali when the bus turn, MAK KAU belambaaaaak. And they cordoned off by this striking light green barricades. Yea, right so much for your efforts to make Singapore green. Chop off the trees pastu taruk green barricade. Waahh pandai ah.
I was damn pissed ah. Do they have to build things on every vacant patch of land? Well, too bad the patches of land are not exactly vacant, they're the homes of the trees you dumbass.
And oh I rmbered, there was one time they placed flat wooden cows, you know those standing things where they put on grass patches around Singapore? Yeah, they put those in front of Orchard Boulevard there. And guess what, now they're actually killing those trees. So much for the cows and telling people Singapore is a clean and green city. Yeah Right. A bunch of hypocrite.
Ok ah fine they use large patches of land to build things on it like the one beside Bedok swimming complex and the one if front of my house. I have forgiven them for that and gotten over it. But what's with saving just small patches of land alone? Do we just have too much money or what. And trees dont disturbed you you know. They dont creep to the parliament house and strangle all the people there you know. So why cant they just leave them alone. They have a life too. PLUS, the patch of grass and the trees at Orchard Boulevard are one of the very rare things in Orchard you can see. You dont exactly see greenery in Orchard right. Just bodies and buildings. And now even this they want to destroy. What, you think trees along the roadsides are enough? Enough to make Singapore green? Enough to cover up for all the carbon dioxide emitted by vehicles and buildings emitted here? You think the IMF peope are gonna be happy with only 4 million smiles and cool brand new buildings when they think that we cant even appreciate greenery?
Screw Pan Ocean Construction. It hurts everytime you see those naked tree trunks standing there. At least if they are being chopped all the way down you dont really see them you dont get hurt. But no, everyday you would see them standing there. Trunk and no leaves no branches. Sunlight beating mercilessly on them, no shade no shelter.
Cock them all.
Somebody, please enlighten me with logical reasoning to all these if you wish to oppse my opinions. I'm emotionally driven right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment