Sunday, October 29, 2006

OK to be continued.

Wait I forgot. What happened on Friday?
Oh yes pure horror.

Checking of papers.
I was quite stone the whole day. Like there was tears shed and lots of O my godding and phew-ing and oh man-ing.

Like Syah really freaked me out after History. Like Syah, you cried, baby. Never in my wildest nightmare have I seen you cry. Like tough girl, she is. Only the most evil twit can make her cry. MIZAR. oh yes he made that tough girl cry.

And the most stone of the stone was lit. Coz like when the teachers were going through the answers, me and Liza we pratically sleeping. Like me head was crouched on my knees and Liza was sleeping on Emelia's back and we were dozing off. By the time we woke up, the papers already reached us and like we woke up, took our papers, passed the others down and looked our grades. and like stared at each other with sleepy eyes 'How much you got?' and showed each other our marks and just stoned. No tears shed, no shits, no o my gods.
It was just my heart whispering what the hell. And I bet Liza's was too.
While Penny was shrieking O my god coz she got 22.
Cant deny that that was the stonest paper of all. Sleepyness has blocked all emotions. I bloody passed by half mark and Liza by 1 and a half and Penny got 22 and what did we do? Stooonnnne.


It was till math that we were fully awake and Liza started going I'm so scared and holding each other's hands and praying. (See the difference? That's what sleeping does to you. Mix of emotionnns). And like people started freaking me out by crying. Like Tiq and Diy and dunno who else.

But who cares. Tiq and I smelled LJ on out lit and math paper.
And so we went to eat at LJ while the others ate at Cahaya. Ate until were bloated and couldnt eat anymore. Then talked about teachers. Like Suze and Audsome and about getting an invitation to Aud's wedding and that there's be an Audsome Jr. soon. Hot stuff.

And then going home with Tiq, Melia and Diy was just crazy horse.
Tiq: Sometimes I run..Sometimes I hid..sometimes I'm scared of you..
Melia: You should sing that to your mum.

And like when we were in the mrt reaching City Hall,
Tiq: I feel like we're really deep underground..
Melia: Yeah, I think you're the deepest down there.

And some other crazily funny things.

What a nice way to end a depressing day.

Oh, and then after maghrib straight away went to cousin's house.
Pretty weird coz like cousin-in-law was my teacher. Dunno why but it feels weird.
Trust me, its weird having your teacher being a part of the family even if its a teacher who taught you computer for only how long.
And guess what, they're coming. Like really soon.

No comments: