Hello. Havent been blogging but who cares.
I'm in a i-dont-care mood right now and it sucks.
But anyway, I'll try to backtrack some events and at least blog so it wont be forgotten.
Went to VS concert band concert with Sheila and primary school friends to watch another fellow friend play. Was quite good actually. We kinda got lost at first finding the place but felloe friends came along and took the lead. Haha then the guest of honour of Masagos.(Syah! Masagos Syah!) who is actually one of the saxophonist punya bapak. No wonder both are Masagoses. He got a solo part where he played damn nice and actually looked like P. Ramlee and his jiwangness. Oh the solo trumpet guy was also good like pro like that. And then there was the drummer with the irritating hair and the ever amusing emcees who made me feel like diving down there and strangling them alive. But takpelah maybe that's what makes the concert somewhat interesting. And not forgetting the conductor and his baton and honestly 80percent of the time was looking at him swinging the thing animatedly. Oh oh and I loved the second part of Chronicles of Narnia and Grease medley played by alumni. They were damn good and tho the froup was smaller than the CB, they did as good. And then after everything they played the school song which Farhan referred to as the VS National Anthem. Lol loads. And they also did the school cheer which HEYYY RG also have ah. Unite. We'll fight in the sun we fight the rain thing. Then like when they ask everyone to stand for the school song Farhan was thinking twice and somewhat refuse coz of unloyalty. Lol. And I ended the cheer with Raffles instead.
And then after the thing all of us came down to wave at fellow friend. Its quite a nice feeling when friends come together to watch friend's concert and all of us sat together and even friend's sister came down to watch his lil bro play and she recognises us friends too, so that makes friend's sister our friend too. (Understand?) And she still recognises us after many years, uh two years plus plus when I have no idea who she is coz she looks different and I got confused with his other sisters. And then after the whole thing friends come down to front of stage to wave at friend on stage tho unable to move. And then after that friends go to mcs to eat coz all of us were desperately hungry tho it was 11pm at nite.
So that was really a heartwarming feeling and reminds me of pr sch raya when we all chilled out and lamed and ate and got together and stuff.
And then there was another time when we all watched the news and I was quite sad to hear that they were going to do something to the Sisters Island and St John's Island (shall be careful of what I say coz blogging isnt exactly safe anymore). But luckily they were going to make it into some rainforest park thingy thingy I think. I'm so gonna blow my top if they chop those poor green things for another casino. Boy, that sounds like trouble. At first when I heard about the news I like immediately felt like crying dunno why it just comes but when I heard about the rainforest thingy thingy I think I was like Henggg. But wasnt thaat impressed coz its by STB. Dunno whats wrong with me and tourism like I feel like they're eeeevilll nyeh nyeh kind of people. But part of me is still grateful for that board for providing the country's income and making pretty places where people can come visit and say Whoah.
I just feel like rambling and babbling.
Cant wait for Tuesday.
And I'm starting to panic over house banner. But we're having a meeting coming so trying to keep it cool.
Cant bear the thought of Sec 3 which means
1) jumbled up timetable
2) tarian SYF
3) Richard CAD
4) Symposium or convention whichever
5) PB DISCO
6) SLI stuffums
7) What-nots cropping up- Open House, Founders Day, more proposals, reports, ushering..
8) Homework
9) Madrasah
10) More whatevers
I might as well get a two year package check in to Shangri-la or YMCA
Or better still live in the greenmans shed or RGS sick bay.
I might consider buying myself a Yoga for Dummies since going for classes take time.
Its an investment.
Well done Liy! You've got your life sorted out! (pats self on the back)
No comments:
Post a Comment