Hyperventilates
LOADS
NOW.
I dunno what's with me and that person.
I'm like listening to the radio now and he's on air with Su on 98.7
OMG Taufik!
Like hyperventilat-ifying amaaaat!
Oh oh! And even more stuff to make me swoon as if I've not swooned enough. He's got a whole array of stuff lined up, and guess what.
WHAM BAM KABLAM
One of them's on the 14th of Jan! Oh god please help me gather myself. Like he was saying oh actually I've got many things coming on, write it down, 23rd Dec at Sunplaza 2.30pm, 7th Jan 7pm(cnt rmb where), 14th Jan Causeway point 2.30...then I cant catch what he said after that coz I coudnt concentrate. I was actually reading my Bibi Chen book and listening but then I ended up not reading and just smiling smiling. My Dad was always walking in front me and then looking weirdly at me coz I was smiling to myself. So I went inside and pretended to read.
But wahlau, I think there's some magical connection haha coz this year the Taufik Smoke Free journey was scheduled on that magical date of mine and next year's too. Amaaaat!
And then they ask him 7 big things that happened to him this year(it wasnt muhc of a big deal but still it got me swooning), and then 7 things that he wish for Christmas. God this got me swooning again--house, sports car, home studio, grand piano (lost track of the rest) then top of the list...someone to love. Awww how sweet. I would be like damn freaking happy if he gets married I dunno why. Like if he's happy then I'm happy. Oh, oh and then they ask him 7 ppl whom he wants to work with and he said Timberlake(is that how you spell it), Glenn (the one from Indon), some other ppl and WHAM BAM KABLAM...Siti Nurhaliza.
Haha then Su(the dj) said he can contact her anytime..close proximity. Haha like dah kawan lama gitu. But then the fact that he drove to Siti's wedding just after getting his license and car is like damn cool ah.
And then throughout the interview they played like quite a lot of songs form his new album.
I dunno lah the whole interview was like supper swoon-ifying though it dint sound like a big deal here. Like whatever that comes out just makes your heart jump and smile to control it. Like what's with me and his interviews man ..I watched the Detik episode when the whole thing was his interview with Daud and then I stayed up another day to watch the repeat.
Sigh...amaaaat amaaaat.
No comments:
Post a Comment