Friday, January 26, 2007

Havent really been blogging lately.

I'm lately:
always very tired
under a lot of stress
thus always very hungry
thinking of OBS and swooning and almost crying(not coz of swooning. coz I miss it)

Thank god CAD stuffs are finally over.
And now I'm left with richard souvenirs and SLI souvenirs.
Why oh why is my life full of art. And its all the hands on tiring time consuming type.

Very interesting news has been coming about tarian- which adds to 10% of my stress.

And Mr Ang isnt really helping me with that very interesting subject. And that made up bulk of my stress now that banner is over.

And so somehow, stress made me hungry always.
Today I ate fast food TWICE.
LJ then Mcs.
And considering I ate Mee Soto for recess.
The unhealthyness of it.
And mum cooked sweet sour crab. And I'm so gonna eat that.

But like any other weekends, every weekend is a stress therapy. All the catching up, the relaxation.
Thank god today's Friday.

No comments: