Today is officially the new year,
where Mr 2007 peeps its head into the world for the very first time
and is gonna rule 365 days coming.
A little bit of dibelief, excitement, fear, and all sorts.
But oh well.
I think I've gotten over the fear stage and into
excitement!
New uniform, new class, new atmosphere (but I still miss the corner class at the topmost level at the backmost block), new friends, new teachers, new year and more new things coming ahead.
But there's still Mr Fear lurking around the dark corners in my head ready to pounce and say I told you so! Like what Dit refers to as a whooshiewhooshie feeling.
But other than that, 2006 was a blasting year, many wonderful powderful memories, the t-shirt crisis, the Mcs reuniting, the NAPFA rain and cancan, the sitinthetoiletandinclassponchem sessions, the perbayu drama tiring but excitingness, the whole syahandliypanicpanic coz Sheils found out Suze couldd speak malay, the teeth galore aka Bob's Big Surprise, and last but not least, our wonderful days and Audsomites.
Wow that was a handful.
Oh, and to wrap that all up,
there was Happy Hari Raya Haji and
Innalillah to Saddam.
No comments:
Post a Comment