Why why WHY is the holiday ending like..super fast?
Anyway, thank god for math clinic or else I can happily smack myself for not doing anything over the hols. So anyway, this 5 day brain saturating thing happened to end up quite fun. No points for guessing the host of the day!
And me and Aqi got a WHOLE LOAD of quotes. Sooo excitiiing. And we totally copied on our assessment paper. Like we copied the quote under the question when he was explaining it. And practically every question had a quote. :):):) Cheap thrill xD
Qn on simultaneous equations...
"Whoever replace the x must be blind. Replacing the y will make your life much easier"
There was an error in the qn he was going through...
"6!6!"
"Dont push me." (he was trying to correct the thing)
Then there was another error on another question...
"Its 2k +5!"
"No harm, I can work it out now. But dont push me ok"
And to tell us how easy it was,
"Nothing to hide. No secrets, no gimmicks"
After the end of the whole thing..
" I hope you enjoy this series. Those who have any questions please stay back. Thank you, enjoy your holiday"
Insert your imagination on how he would sound like saying these things. But when he said it it was daaamn funny.
And then today I had my dental appointment. I soo felt like I was doing plastic surgery and I felt like my mouth almost tore apart by the sides. Coz today the dentist was fixing the metal thing to my back molars so they had to kinda go back there and so had to you know stretch my mouth. And they changed the wire and the rubber. Usually they would only change the rubber. So it felt like a whole new thing inside there. And then during the thing, there was the light shining in my eye and the saliva suction thing dangling out of my mouth and the dentist trying the fit the metal thing inside. It felt like an operation.
Oh well.
Lets play a game.
Lets play guessing the time!
Today's Thursday. Monday's school. That's 4 days everyone!
And Monday's the 25th. Which is 6days to July!
And July's the 7th out of 12 months of the year!
Minus 2 months of so called holiday,
that's three months left of school!
Haha.Yay everybody.
Oh and check this out. I got quite amused by this thing. Rugby helmet. I kinda look like a turtle in it.
But my face looked super spastic with my braces and my spastic smile. So I kinda censored it. x)
No comments:
Post a Comment