
Heh quite hot. Joel Madden lead singer.

And look he's got an identical twin! But he's still the better one. :)
Aww man the two brotherly coolness.
wow and omg he was attached to Hilary Duff. Ok I dunno whether I'm like ketinggalan zaman on this or what but this amazing. But they've broken up.:(:( Pretty couple.
"I've found the perfect person," Madden told PEOPLE in October of Duff. "She's confident, she accepts me for my imperfections and she is good to me. I never have to question if she's going to be there, because I know she will be."
As for their relationship now, Madden says he's totally committed to Duff. "I think it's because I came from a broken home, but my whole life, all I wanted was some stability," says Madden, who was 16 when his father left his mom and the rest of the family. "For the first time in my life, someone has given that to me, and that's priceless. So I don't even think about not being faithful. To me, cheating is lame. And I think flirting is cheating's ugly cousin."
HAH! I knew it I knew it I knew it!I knew he came from a broken family! I almost cried when I read it! OMGGGGG.
For more coverage, go to http://www.people.com/people/article/0,26334,1146160,00.html
No comments:
Post a Comment