Was kinda sick for the past few days. Went to the clinic the other day. Both mum and I. I'm quite ok now just a little sore throat and mum's got it too.
While waiting for the doctor a bit funny lah. We were waiting then suddenly the doctor came out, dunno what lah go toilet whatever. Haha the doctor looked super funny, like messy hair nerdy look but funny face, like selenger yes, selenger. Then when he came out he looked at us and smile. Then me and my mum were like huh biar betul dia ni doctor. It was quite funny haha.
I didnt know I had a fever until I was checked up. It might or might not be due to my overdose.
Oh haha did I tell you I had an overdose of paracetamol the night before. How dumbbbbbb. How to be doctor like this so bodoh common sense pun takda.
I felt really sick the night before so I was very frustrated I ate 2 biogesic (paracetamol) and drank a cup of panadol hot remedy for my nose. Then after that when my mum say dah makan ubat so I told her. Then she terperanjat and freaked out. Then we checked the content of paracetamol in each.
Haha panadol hot remedy had 750mg and said Do not take with other paracetamol containing products. and biogesic had 500mg in each pill. I was like whoah shit thats 1750mg og paracetamol in total consumed.
Ok anw, went to KFC after going to the clinic. We just cant let it go can't we. Like mother like daughter. And drank ice lemon tea and cheese fries and whip. Bagus bagus.
Had to miss Zaf's 'pool party'! Oh nooooo I was really really really sad then I was at the clinic when Syah called and I felt I want to run away and sneak in to Zaf's condo and jump in! Its like the last ever last last last ever swim and I can't go! Its like bye bye forever! Whoa this is too much to handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment