Ahhh I just watched Hellboy online. :):) 've been wanting to watch it eversince forever, and I'm happy now yay yay. I loooove Hellboy, and I think there's gonna be Hellboy 3! haha cause he's gonna have twin babies. For action fiction movie goers, Hellboy's goooood. Its a little mix of MIB and X-Men but still ori.
(the rest of this post might sound very girly and disgusting but whatever)
Anw, today's been good. Teacher's Day celebrations was relatively good. :D:D chey relatively good eh, got one segment DAMN GOOD AH the indian dance. xD Then after that got Speech Day rehearsal. I so dont mind more speech day rehearsal srsly! The bunch of us tiq, sheila, me, loong and vern should totally start a club heheh. Tak obvious tak obvious. The first thing tiq said when she sat down with us was F*** ah he's damn sexy! Tiq, tiq. Haha loong lagi bagus! She swoon more than us ah. But hmm..it was eye candy throughout. When I stand by the side of the stage where he was, to get ready my heart beat damn fast. (OHMYGOD. I just realised he just passed the heart test! :O change is in the air.)Then when he say your name ah like want to drop dead. Why man whyyyyyyy. Freaking man, freaking cute. Proud ah, proud..pri sch senior (tepuks dada and smiles sememekly) And we realise he's damn himbo hahahaha! Then when he paisey..cause he was explaining to us how to walk on the stage from where to where, then one of the teachers teguh cause salah then he paisey...haha alalalalala. And there was Mrs O being so tak obvious, love Mrs O! xD Moo said what, Mr M said he take over him as hunk of the school? Well too bad! nehnehnehnehneh.
Abe Sheila kena Nursheila Majid ehhh heheh. Haha I was so shocked like whuu whuuttt??? Like did he just said that or was I imagining things. Then sheila and ram and tiq and all were laughing by the side so i was like ok, that did happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment