i shall not spoil the last post with rantings about school so i shall do another post.
I am feeling the heat..actually i am kinda starting to freak out. Its coming and its coming really fast like WHAM BAM CHIU CHIU CHIU and stops right in front of you with a SCREEEEEEECHHHH KEBABOM.
Its like really really coming and you cant sleep it off and hoping it will pass. Today is Monday which means EYAs are next weekk, WTHHHH!! It is THE EYAs, and the thing is, the topics tested for most of the subjects are those kind which are like..ok i dont get this at all i am so totally lost L.O.S.T, like..HISTORY. as in the subject, history.
And..that reminds me I have 2 history essays due tmr and I'm freaking out because i have no content and i dunno how to structure my essay and i'm totally GONE. BADIGOLLLL.
This is unimaginable man.
I AM F R E A K I N G OUT
i wonder how others are doing right now man.
And the exam timetable is not out HELLOOOO????
No comments:
Post a Comment