Friday, August 01, 2008

Thursday and Friday have been really good days I should say. But for particular reasons I AM FEELING SUPER SHITTY RIGHT NOW FREAKING SPOIL MY THURSDAY FRIDAY FEELING BECAUSE LIY JUST BECAME A COMPLETE TOTAL ULTIMATE INDESCRIBABLE LOSER AT THE BUS STOP. but lets save that for the last.

Thursday was good because its tarian farewell! Yay sec 3s for the wonderful farewell! We shall and should have an informal one, just for the old people ok! Thank you Sec 1s for weaving us candy filled ketupats!! :) And Sec 2s for the candy filled socks..that shall be our kencana socks and the sec 4s have decided to wear it next year on the auspicious date of 31st July. And last but not least another thank you for sec 3s! Since the theme was maskared (I bet this is Lena's idea) we were given red bull..and fresh chillies. haha but they also bought us a big cute carebear cake and personalised cupcakes! so sweet korang! Ate, played games, at bout 5.30 they left for prac at gym and the 5 old sec 4s stayed and played Korean games! Haha that shall be our game. Aww mannnnn i love the 5 of us! We just stayed back laming around until near 7. And before we left we stuck notes on Abg Ram's bike :)
Shall post pictures when Fik send's Kate's pictures.

And today..I felt was a HAPPY HAPPY DAY. There's this feeling of content inside me that's difficult to rub away. That's because today officially marks the end of PTs, the late nights doing them and the start of full fledge mugging. I broke my personal 16 year old record of sleeping at 3am doing chem PT on Mon. But doing History PT yday night wasnt that bad because it felt like doing arts and crafts and anw I was watching Contender at the same time so it was enjoyable.

OH YES CONTENDER OMG. Rematch of Zach and Zidov. Zidov's nose got busted pretty badly and he was bleeding a lot. Zach totally busted his nose with one spot on and hard blow with his elbow. It was quite bad..by the end of the match his face was all bloody cause he wanted to continue the match. I felt the match was quite disappointing at first because I expected Zidov to be his crazy self and yknow make quite an exciting match. But he was quite nehhh but the later half he was better. But the nose busting was very :O

Anyway yeah today is HUGE RELIEF from all the burden. Finally submitted our very very last PT for the year and for the whole of RG life. Can't believe we got through 5 PTS within 2 weeks. It was shit week but ITS ALL OVER BAYBEHHH.

OH OH YES. CONGRATS RICHARD!! We managed to clinch champ for swimathon after many many years of swim carn!! I LOVE RICHARD TO BITS AND PIECES. And there was Mr Y's pretty touching email..he said he has never swam that much in his entire life before and for the first time he feels like he has really contributed to Richard. He always have this doubtful feeling that he has not been much of a help as house advisor. But we'll always rmb the Richard meetings with everlasting supply of Pringles that you bought! And KUDOS Mr A for swimming a whopping 50 laps for the house!!!! BAIK AH. Was pretty disappointed not to have witnessed the event bcz went to Filz's house to malay PT but either way Richard can always be sure to have my support anywhere anytime!

This whole handover graduating thing happening at this period is making me miss every single thing about everything because I know next year just when you thought things can't be any shittier, I'm can expect RJ to be even shittier.

And there were many little things that also made me happy today because I had a really damn good 10min power nap in malay room after sch. I totally blacked out the moment I closed my eyes and it made me happy the moment I woke up because it was even better than sleeping at 3 and waking up at 5.30 feeling like a freaking zombie. Or even sleeping at 1.30 having completed one PT but not yet memorised the script for another PT presentation tmr.

Also, otw home jnw i dropped by tampines library to return book and it was about 7 the sun was setting, and at the empty green field there was a kite flying high in the air. I made me smile just that.

It works just to have a positive outlook of school. I know its painful but feeling shitty just makes you feel even shittier and I hate to feel shitty because it makes me feel shitty. And i am scared that I would regret feeling shitty when I could actually not feel shitty, because later there is worse shit to come. ok I know that was dangerous thing to say because I know I will feel shitty if I get sucky marks for my projects and math test..but oh wth.

But anyway, dont feel shitty! Because PTs are OVERRR, CCA is OVERRR. And its 2 sets of 10 fingers more to EYAs and that's gonna be the end until O's in Nov.

oh ya I was saying that I felt shitty at the start for particular things that happened. But lets forget that shall we. I'm gonna be out of the school before you know it and you're gonna be history and turning 40. And now I'm happy again because I just blogged a whole lot of happiness :)

No comments: