hellow fellows,
I can tell you this is my free-est free-est holiday i've ever had in four years. If not for ramadhan I would have melted and faded away without being realised. Looking forward to tmr, we shall muster all energy from sahur to go bowling and Ikea and arcade tmr SET?
In the meantime, anyone's got any recommedations for relatively maksiat-free movies to watch? I mean yeah its difficult to get absolutely maksiat-free movies there's sure to be a kiss here and there. I've watched technically all that I wanted to watch. Lets see..
Hellboy
Meet Dave
Get Smart
Don't Mess with the Zohan
Ayat-ayat Cinta (this is the third time I'm watching it)
Penelope (thanks Aida! Fantastic movie)
not that alot lah. For cheap thrill, watch Meet Dave and Get Smart! HAHA the funniest ever LAUGH TO ABS movies beside Wild Hogs haha I still remember that show I was really rolling in the cinema (eh sheila) We ponned tarian and went to watch abe kena dgn cikgu heheh.
I couldnt help it when the aliens inside Dave were trying to find the most common name for the spaceship (Dave), so this girl was trying to find it on the internet. Dave MingChang! Hahaha. Long story lah must watch Meet Dave! I LOVE Eddy Murphy hahahahahha!
And Get Smart was like WTH!! Haha you cant stop going YA ALLAH (smacks forehead) throughout the show. The plot's not that unique but that dude is freaking funny.
But must watch Meet Dave first :D
DONT I tell you DONT watch Dont mess with the Zohan. Its just plain SICK. Lucky I watched it the day before puasa. I thought it was only the first part so I just tahan and continued to the end. But it was just sick throughout, and there were some questionable things about Palestinians and Israelis in the movie. Thumbs down for that one. Bleaarrrghhh.
SO, tag to recommend people!
Happy puasa everyone, its day FIVE tmr. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment