Sunday, September 21, 2008

Its been so long since I switched on the comp, so lazyyyyy haiyoooo. Options has been draining (but fun) and ending at about 4 plus so i've been spending my time sleeping sleeping tv sleeping buka sahur. I wish I could get fatter. Nevermind, raya I shall and must EAT EAT EAT and get some flesh on me.

(ok this might be a little of a shock to the ramadan mood but)
WHO WATCHED KYLE XY TODAY? :D:D:D
Thanks you Moo for letting me know that Kyle XY season 2 started on tv alr otherwise I would be totally unaware. Today was the first time in AGESSSSS since i last caught Kyle XY in season 1. Cant help but swoooooooooon, i surprised myself. Ish, liy. Kyle is soooooooooooo daaaaaaaaaaaamn cuuuuuuuuuuute. Haiz. While I was watching I was like wow omg he's so cute. oh wow he's cute again. Then there's this one part when he smiled I was like okkkkkkkk, and my heart did a little summersault. Then when he danced I had to control myself because my mum was watching with me, i wouldnt want her to go eh gatalnya anak dara aku.

Anw, so many things happened since my little hiatus. We visited Isetan supermarket and Bollywood Veggies for Agriculture(Bio Options), which were much much fun. One of the old ladies running the farm was from RG when the principal was Evelyn Norris, so who says you can't be a farmer after studying so hard? Kan? And Ivy Singh is such a wonderwoman I love her. You have to meet this woman man. History options was very.. wholesome, each time. Like after the lesson somehow you feel very full and happy. There is so so much more to India than meets the eye. About the clashes btw the hindu, sikh and muslim community there, riots and killings, the British (omg the British they always occupy a country and run away wtheck), about Gandhi yes Gandhi. We are just getting started on him, cant wait. Film as an Art, with YY. The subject is interesting but he is pretty..errrr.

Ohyes we also had batch buka at Naked Fish and went to Filz's new GORGEOUS HOUSE. You just have to put your hands on that cool water feature and try meditating in the evenings (which was what me and diy did when her dad passed by us and we got paisey). And try soaking your feet on her shower swimming pool looking thing. Its a shower area but its deep so you can make it into your own bathtub/swimming pool. Ohyea we got quite jakun with that. Aiya we jakun about everything laaa.
I love this year's batch buka because so many people could make it! :D It was so meriah we were all noisy and ordering food non stop and reaching out for food far and wide and
camwhoring inside the tiny toilet we didnt know we could be heard from outside. And service was really good, they heated up the food in the microwave for those who went off halfway for solat and layan-ed all our extra orders and kecoh-ness. And the place was really cozy.

No comments: