Nyai's rendang is THEEEE BOMBBBBBBBBB.
This little boy will never say no to a picture
And he has a natural flare for photography
His favourite cartoon is Winx Club.
His mum is relieved when she got to know there are at least guys in the show xD
him and his brother were wrestling each other and his brother said " tangkap dia buat satay!"
haha.
love toddlers!
Ayah was attempting to sing lull her to sleep.
"satu, satu (full of emotion).......*long pause*......abis tu ape ah?" and the three of us just burst out laughing.
Went shopping with mum jnw but didnt really buy anything.
I am a girl, yes I am..but I get the chills when i step into a lingerie shop :/ TMTH (not in a good way)
This week has been a good stayathome week. :)
I know I am such a pemalas.
No comments:
Post a Comment