Friday, January 16, 2009

Monday was O's results. It was pretty...short. Principal said some things, got results, hooha a bit here and there, talked to cikgu and me and Moo went That's all? A2 is good enough for me, I was just hoping for an A. It felt good to be back in rg..no matter how cheesy it sounds, yes i feel like home. I hate it when the school does that to us argh.

Tuesday was last day of slacking so I slacked my ass off.

Wednesday..RJ open house. Breakfast with batchmates at j8 macs then waited for mum to come which took a little courage and thick skin:/ Any teenager would understand. I didnt have a problem with her coming for the open house, she wanted to see the school so I ok lorh but then but then I told her I might want to walk with my friends to look at the stuff then she got all sensitive and wanted to go home when she just reached. That ticked me off a little and got me off to rj at the wrong note but fine lah i had to give in so we headed down and was ok.
Where batchmates got down to their scheming birthday tactics! HAHAHA ok fine you got me there...so much for the principal's address at 12 horrr. aiyayaiyayai :):) And Aida so much for meeting your friend ahh. I suspected you guys would be up to something like we do almost every month last year but when nothing happened at macs i erased the thought. I should have known..hahahahaha.
THANK YOU GIRLFRIENDS!!!!! :D :D :D haha i am tickled by the Forever 2117 plastic bag :D nice one.
(they blindfolded me and walked me quite far until i mabuk then i opened the blindfold when i thought it was over but it wasnt and then they all screamed and then i put it back on and we played marco polo until i reached the table where the cake was :D )

17 is sooooooo oldddddd..and you can actually grow olderrrrr....

Back to open house. Signed up for Ultimate Frisbee and Soccer and Street Magic Club (??). Soccer is sooo intimidatinggg and requires a lot commitment. I would looove to get professional training but that turned me off a little heh pemalas punya budak. Aiya anw of the 60 who signed up only 20 can get in so.

Then me and mum went to eat Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza! hurrhurrhurr. If you are not an avocado fan or have never eaten an avocado please do not try Jus Alpukat. But if you are and is craving it like hell, having Jus Alpukat will get rid of your craving for at least a year. BECAUSE IT IS SOOOO PEKAT BEYOND WORDS.
Then went to Ikea to get boxes and frames :)

Cleared my room that night..Eh where can you find a recycling bin ah..there used to be one outside almost every class in rg but now i havent got to rmb or even noticing any recycling bins in rj..gotta throw loads of papers :/
And I panicked for a while because I was clearing my maths file and i realised I forgot how in cows world to differentiate/integrate and do rates of change.

Thursday was the first of all the talks which will follow. :O we alr bought our badge :O i find it quite exciting but i try to be happy with it and not compare it to the original rj badge which is wayyy nicer.:( But i like it cause its smaller than the rg badge heh.

Went to collect part of our pay at SPH, chop chop home managed to sleep a wink (i havent gotten used to waking up at 5.20am) and zoomed to ehub where I was 40mins late to meet my pri sch friends.
It was quite overwhelming for me wowowowow omg i didnt expect so many things I was just thinking we would just hang out. But THANK YOU FRIENDSSSS!!! You didn't have to spend so much I love you guys already!
Played pool for abt 1 3/4 hrs 1 table 8 ppl got revenge of the free ball. haha..pool playing skills was terrible like gila it was only towards the end where i got the hang of it aiyoyo. I FREAKING HIT THE LIGHT WITH MY STICK and there was a loud TWANGGGG against the metal covering. But playing pool can be addictive :/
Then me and aizah tried the leg para para at the arcade HAHA JOKE SIAAA..

Good thing today was eating at ri and sitting at the astro turf. ALL HAIL THE MAKCIK she rocks man and she is so Hip heheh. I could really feel the surge of elation as I was holding my bowl of mee bakso and making my way to the tables :D :D NOW THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL FOOD. baik ah makcik.
Bad thing today was we aka me and syah officially got tired of walking. You feel like 8/10 of the time you are walking both inside and outside the school..i guess you'll get used to it but for now we haven't :/ And then there was she who 'You all are under the RP blahblahblah' HELLOO the DSA students are already in, how do you think they would feel? Kental. YOU should start with your own research before you say anything.
Super sleepy today I slept from 2-6pm when I got back. These few days my mp3 has been nice to me and my back to school mood it's been playing ungu songs first thing in the morning despite being on shuffle.

No comments: