I see zee new timetablezz. My mon and tues very scary, lessons until 5.05pm and then soccer after that..penat dokkk. But wed thurs fri are 12.30 11.30 12.30 respectively so quite ok. Wah imagine if I have no cca on all 3 days..that is life mann..but unfortunately thats not gonna happen :(
Vday was spent having tarian, out with single ladies (actl all except for one lah ha, then we bully her haha..the waiter must be thinking ape sajeee budak budak ni), then dinner with og. Single ladies outing was soooo single ladies..went to eat at Far East then was supposed to take neoprints but I dont understand what happened but we ended up roaming inside shops and looking down over railings not knowing what to do.
Og dinner was just damn damn amusing ya allah..but I shall not write what interesting vocab amos and sungming had learnt from the malay boys. They were saying it daaamn loud and repeatedly Amos and I were laughing like shit hahahaaa. I refused to tell the other others what it meant but they tried to learn the words and were saying the disgusting K word repeatedly and ever so audibly. Nasib baikkk la food court tak halal.
OH OHHHHH GUESS WHATTTTTT..Okie gave birth on Vday!!! That was the first thing I saw when I opened detikhot. AWWWW. Nasha Anaya Putri Valentina Pasha.
oh but ibu says last thursday got concert pasha and rossa pasha kiss her the cheek :S
Tmr got maths tutorial and lecture back to back mampoz aku tak boleh buat maths.
No comments:
Post a Comment