
Weather has been really really hot here and the school feels like an oven. I can sweat just doing nothing it really sucks but alhamdulillah it rained a few days ago we really really needed that.
School has been sooo tiring, you feel like you are not breathing while you're at it but the moment school ends its like *GASPS FOR AIR* But despite that I have been quite high before and after school . Before school its like Let me enjoy myself before the shit starts and after school its I'm so glad its over. But I'd rather that than being cranky I totally hate being cranky. Ok I am rambling unimportant things.
Heh ytd me Moo Syah Iqah and Karishma have named ourselves Daughters of Muhammad cos I'm Siti, Syah's Aminah, Moo's Khadijah, Ma's Fatimah and Iqah's Aisyah. For the hell of it. xD
Moo: Are you any rep?
Ma: I'm councillor, darling.
Moo: You?
Me: I..rep..ot-repot.
Moo: You?
Syah: matRep.
And Iqah's meRepek. hehhe
Sorry ah I'm easily amused by little things.
Tuesday soccer was funnnnnnnnnnn :) :) I was so damn excikentut even though I finished class at 5. Or maybe I was excikentut BECAUSE I finished class at 5. But haiz..I love Bio even though its so late..it always wakes me up to the power of Allah. More so now that we are learning stuff in more detail omg I loooove studying cell structure..the cell is soo cute cos its like this tiny factory! Better than chem..why the hell do I need to know what bloody shape the electrons arrange themselves we cant even bloody see them.
And it was training without school team so no stress no stress no stress and I feel a teeny bit of freedom, of being able to develop at my own time. Why do I always feel I havent come for training in a long time. Oh and I got my jersey!!! Haha jakun.
RJ Innova 4-1 woooohoooooo.. not that bad for a first match. But SA NJ match was damn nice to watch they damn pro walaueyyyyyy. Seniors and friends look gorgeoussss in in their jerseys! :D We quit the idea of going around the field with papers saying Go Raffles while doing the scissors leg action thing that the trackers always do.hehe
Today was really a breather..ended at 11.30, did a little PI at the comp lab (my new loner hangout) ate at ri after so long and plugged in with a little dose of indon with Syah with a little wind blowing in our faces. Damn good therapy. Reached home at 3.30pm. 59 took sooooooo daaaaaaaamn long to come I fell asleep sitting on the little round stool at the intg that me and Syah shared. Reached home, to find ibu alr stocked up the milk and there was a tiny tub of ice-cream (jadilah). Slept and slept until my throat hurts I think I snored quite..aggressively.
When I'm in school half the time I end up giving up after trying so hard and end up not giving a flying pigeon about what happens to me. But when I get home, ibu always makes me feel like I have grown so much and gotten so far that I shouldnt stop here and that she'll do anything to help me out. She didnt scold me or lectured me, no. Maybe its just me being guilty conscious but I guess I really appreciate the little things that she does for me. Like constantly buying milk and cereal.
No comments:
Post a Comment