ARGHHH I hate it that everything has to clash. PFFFFFFFTTTTT. And today with a CRASHKEBABOM i realise how much I miss soccer, in the midst of all that's happening.
Monday: RJ vs MJ soccer boys HOW CAN I MISS THIS??? But yes I am because Monday is our first prac at the PAC. GRAHHH...Life is never fair.
Wed: RJ vs SA soccer girls WOOOOHOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT match of the year or sth, or not if we are not going to head to head with vj in the later stages. There's gonna be prac cos its TWO DAYS before showtime but I am sooooo gonna go watch the match and come back to school later.
Exciting stuff courtesy of Kak Adi: Match review of last year's RJ SA girls match.
http://redsports.sg/2008/05/02/sajc-rjc-girls-soccer/
Expore explore and I came across this! RJ vs TPJ..Haha got Nuri's face inside.
http://redsports.sg/2009/04/30/tampines-raffles-football/
Got this from somewhere.
I realise I havent been to training for AAAAAGESSSSSSS like srsly. Havent been consistent eversince SYF. There's always something on and when there isnt, there's no training :( and I SUCKKK at the sport. Wanting it means nothing if you dont or cant do nothing about it, right?
And it sucks more that I'm always giving myself excuses..exactly like what I just did. Urgh..stupid conscience.
Looking at all these people, listening and reading about what they have to say, watching rugby people play (sorry ah it was my first game so it left a big impact like whoaahhhhhh) makes me respect them ttm. Sports people have such great passion and drive it is amazing.
On another note, Ultrasound (raffles rock) last Fri! I AM ZOOOOO proud of you Syah!! :) :) Its like, OMG EVERYONE, LOOK! THAT'S MY FRIEND UP THERE! But Syah is power :)
Never a mosher (exception to Syah's case) at the most I bobbed my head but nevertheless it was reeeely goood. Sometimes you just go :O no way you come from this school. ( and I never knew the PAC had that white blinking light thing..boleh tahan ehhh!)
No comments:
Post a Comment