I was so unlucky today..not once, not twice but THREE TIMES. hmph. And the thought of wishing I was a boy crossed my mind twice today. But no worries I'm totally straight and proud to be a woman.
Another pointless Thursday, plus I went home early contrary to my plan to study and slack in the library...Should have just slept over at Moo's yesterday to watch the match and have a hangover today.
Small farewell party for Mr Tay during cv just now. I swear he is the smartest man I have met so far. LIKE SERIOUSLY. He teaches us chem, and he's bloody smart (LIKE HOW CAN YOU RMB ANY shit AFTER YOU GO FOR NS?) but he's pursuing bio in Duke cos he says actually bio is his thing..he tried to apply to teach at the bio department but it was full so he just requested for any science and he got into chem and he is a super power chem teacher. He sat for 3 S papers when he was in RJ. Anyway, have fun in Duke.
Pictures some other time.
I miss my CMPS groupmates terribly sometimes I feel like crying. They were one of my closest friends other than ma homiez(heh)..3 years of being group mates, bro mana tak miss..from RS in sec 2 to CMPS in sec 3 and 4, classmates in sec 1. We knew each other so well, I could solat at their houses without getting funny looks cos they grew to understand me, I miss baking with Fiona, our eating escapades with Mr Yeoh and his wife, staying late at each other's house doing reports and what not, going around Plaza Sing for half a day approaching god knows who to do surveys, eating Manna Bears (some vitamin thing for kids) non stop, making countless trips to SGH to interview ppl, interviewing Joe Augustine (omg that was one hell of a memorable experience i rmb i was so damn nervous I cangkung for 2 seconds in the middle of orchard in front of BK Wheelock Fiona laugh at me like shit then later Joe Augustine belanja us ice milo at BK haha).
I hate it that the people who we were once close with and see each other ever so often along the corridors back in rg, we seldom see them anymore now. My PB mates..I admit I do miss PB..being in court shoes running around the school and going into the PB room and throwing off our shoes because they hurt our feet like crazy, going to Far East flora to buy loads of flowers, going to concerts for free during our PIT days to sell flowers even though we were not supposed to be down for duty, wearing the vest, logging in bookings and staying back late for people's detention (it used to annoy me a hell lot i dunno why the school wants to give the students shit because in the end the prefects have to clear up the shit like wth), being late for school and pretending we were on patrol duty or sidegate duty, approaching random people and taking down their names for stupid things like low socks and colourful hair tie like who the fart cares but no it is my duty.
Sometimes I feel like sitting by myself and stoning, just empty my mind. Other times I feel high and driven, out to fight, I can do this, study study, perjuangan belum selesai, jump around, smile, spread the love, positive thoughts. While some times i just can't be bothered, sit down, eat, fan myself.
I talk too much.
Tmr is the last day of Term 2. Holidays will pass like an F1 car and it is gonna be Term 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment