Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a while ago I felt like I was transported into another world. Heh. TERKEJUT..but really. I alighted at the wrong floor cos I was stoning in the lift and thinking why my 9 floor neighbour looked so skinny, like skinnier than usual (he's quite old)and looked I dunno..like he has been sick. Started thinking about old age and getting old age sicknesses. Alighted at wrong floor and took the stairs 3 floors up..the corridors look creepy and so unfamiliar. They remind me of my lift and corridor dreams I used to have..the dreams are always of me going into the lift and there are super a lot of buttons and I always try to find number 12 for my 12th floor but I always land up at some weird corridor, sort of like lost in the block of flats, can't find my way out or home.


pw. argh. pw. argh. pw.



I want to stay at home on a school day, wake up have breakfast, read the papers watch some cartoons, read a book, lie on my bed, not worry about anything, and when I'm ready, go to school the next day.


Inferiority complexes. If it was a person I'd punch it and squash it and throw it down a bottomless well of no return.



Aiya this whole posts sounds retarded.


[edit]
heh okay I'm taking a break from pw. After my angsty-ish post previously lets get to sth which made my day(s) so far (this is how fast my mood changes)

So many people's birthday this week and last week, so yay mass birthday wish!
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!...
to my awezome batchmates Moo Abu Haikal and Dina! and to my wonderful classmates Weix Jan and Anh! :D I've never known so many birthdays all condensed over a short period of time its so exciting! Its like, baby boom haha. Boom, all the babies come out.


Fork and Spoon dinner with Moo after training yday. Daym good babeh. Peaceful, ate, talk, at our own time, chillax, just take a step back.


Syat was the funniest toot ever during college day rehearsal jnow hahaaa. DR bought packet drinks and custard horns for all of us in between rehearsal, we all ate and drank..including Syat..like normal like nothing happen. Hahaa GROSSLY MISTAKEN.
Last custard horn, four of us shared and we each took a bite
Haikal: (to Syat) THATS A DAMN BIG BITE..almost half the thing
Syat: *chew chew chew* And suddenly starts panicking and ran off without a word.
All: Looked at each other with puzzled expressions *Murmurs of Asal ah? What happen*
Rashidi: ...dia puasa kan?
1 and a half custard horns and a sip of Justea. HAHAHA Syat rocks.

During GP
Pauline to KK: Do you live with your parents?
KK being KK takes very long to speak: uhh..umm..no.
Pauline to Wee: Why do you have to think so long.
Wee (in the most macam paham voice): Noooo...his PARENTS live with him.


On another note, get well soon brother Zul wherever you are out there! We pray for your speedy recovery and hope all will be well. Salute you man, you damn strong!

No comments: