Wednesday, July 08, 2009

music that could change the world

I'm startin' with the man in the mirror...

Mikey is gone, everyone is sad, the world hasn't just lost a star and an entertainer.
Lets all remember this one legend of a man by fulfilling his one dream, and finally, make the world a better place.


Today we met our new chem teacher..she is like a rainbow after the rain thank god. She radiates tons of positive energy woohoo I hope it stays that way.
And today, I told myself I AM GOING TO MAKE A COMEBACK. I cringe, but yes i am going to do it. Oh boy.


No brownie points for guessing who our new co-CT is..now the class is gonna see him 4 days a week for gp AND cv wooohooo.


I want to tari :(


TOMORROW I FINISH SCHOOL AT 11.30 AND I DONT NEED TO STUDY OR DO ANYTHING AFTER THAT ISNT THAT AWESOME.

I HAVE FIRST TWO BLOCKS FREE IN THE MORNING ON FRIDAY AND THERE IS NO ASSEMBLY SO THAT MEANS I CAN GO TO SCHOOL LATE YAYAYYAYYYYAYAY.
aiya but peak hour bus is nyehhh so i think i'll still come early. hurr

No comments: