Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy week..I have mastered it. The trick is not to think..helps a lot in getting over that whole konflik dalaman shiz. Maybe all that cheezy jazz that cikgu keeps saying bout how problems stem from yourself and not actually the pengaruh sekitaran (omg mll is really getting to me) is probably right, to some extent. Sometimes reality kicks you hard but as long as you don't think too much and end up screwing up your own brain it's fine. Save the whole self pity thing for later.

Wed, learning journey to Marina Barrage! After which, lepakkzzzz(why of course how can you not right) played frisbee tried to fly XP's kite but to no avail, singing to syah play guitar.
And after which for the next four days I became a super woman,
Morning PW, rush for training then.. class bbq! Klakarrrr.. fun fun, a lot of halal food, merepek classmates. Hahaa love my classmates they are full of surprises.
Then at ungodly hours of the mornings of sat and sun...Batch raya! duper duper tiring but funnn. Good food good friends good bus(?). Enjoyzing :)
Mon, training at SAFRA the weather but BURRRRRRRNING HOT I am sunburnt now. Even when we ran on the field we could feel our feet burning but after training when we took out our socks our feet were white and crinkly like David Blaine's after his hold breath in water stunt cos in the morning the field was wet. Zoom zoom home, quick nap while waiting for ibu to cook then zoom zoom to bloody Kovan to do peedubz.
But now I think I'm falling sick :/

Finally came home early today to find ibu cook crab. Food is good, I is happy. Dug into old stuff on my comp and watched SYF Pizza (hahaa) happy times happy times. I savoured every moment of those times and I never regretted a single second of it.
And I also found this. Rmb this Diy?

The file of the above picture was named Patungs and it tickled me heh. Diy drew them for Drama in sec 4 and I edited them using my amateur photoshop skills. Quite cute eh like action figures.

Today me and Syah we damn sad cos Perfect Toilet (the toilet near the dungeon) says Strictly for staff only. THE HORRORRR how now brown cow??? That's our favourite toilet in the school..sedih :( Now how to shit?? Then now we can't take the lift to the 2nd 3rd and 4th floor, I think that's the stupidest pieca shit. There will only be congestion at the staircases and the other lift mepekaaa ttm ah.

No comments: