Oh hwoww the month passed so fast, and we only had what..restructured timetable? Ok with like 8 hours of malay in it (shudders) But well, we had our share of bonding time with cikgu hehe. I think I will miss that interesting woman when I leave the school.
And then its Dec which is the LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!!! (runs around with hands in the air) Speaking of time, I'm reading this book from Cecelia Ahern 'Love, Rosie' its a freaking funny not very conventional love story kinda book and its super fun to read cos the whole book is made up of instant messages and letters written among the characters in the book.
And so among all the humour, this struck me as quite true yet we may not realise it.
'Our life is made up of time; our days are measured in hours, our pay measured by those hours, our knowledge is measured by years. We grab quick few minutes in our busy day to have a coffee break. We rush back to our desks, we watch the clock, we live by appointments. And yet your time eventually runs out and you wonder in your heart of hearts if those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, and decades were being spent the best way they possibly could.'
Next week is one gila week, we have soccer camp and pre-trip camp overlapping each other, then its bon voyage for two weeks! (EXCIKENTUT!!) So I guess I'll only be back a little before 2010 FWOW!
And if you have nothing to do, go watch The boy in Striped Pyjamas. Cried like shit in the library watching it.
Nabilahs rule the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment