Back from the 2 week long trip to Cambodia yday :) Felt super disoriented and still recovering from a bit of nausea yesterday but I'm back on my feet today and getting in the flow of things. I still find myself stoning at random moments when I think about what had just happened in the two week's that had passed, and I can't believe it all happened. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget and I am glad that I came back without regrets.
Maybe I'll just give myself another day to really settle down, gain some weight and detox myself from all the canned food and instant noodles..made myself a hot cup of tea yesterday and it felt damn good. Relatives from my dad's side came to visit last weekend so the fridge is loaded with fruits like WHOAHHHH happy happy..there's starfruit, papaya, oranges, green pears, yellow pears and rock melon. :D
And the feeling when you first step inside you room again is..unimaginable. It's not so much of relief..more like a welcoming and cosy feeling, being somewhere safe and familiar. Two weeks didnt feel that long, but maybe it was more due to the change in environment.
Lost track of time for a moment when it hit me today that new year is in less than 2 weeks, and here I am feeling as if the holidays have just begun. Gotta warm up my engine pretty soon before the coming race.
No comments:
Post a Comment