Was listening to that song in the morning otw to school and it SUDDENLY, SUDDENLY hit me that I'm not 17 anymore..D:D: to some extent. It was a realisation that didnt occur to me even the night of my birthday (or the maghrib of my birthday cos my parents believe that a new day starts at maghrib) which partly explains why this commemorative birthday post to myself is 1 week late and so basi already. I was superly duper excited a week before my birthday, but then come 12 midnight it was like *cricket sound* *cricket sound*..looks at clock..minute hand moves one minute past 12..oh ok I'm 18. And despite all the smses and wishes on fb and the mini get-together with batchmates, it hadnt really hit me..or maybe I was already digesting the fact that I'm 18 but only today I realise SIALLA THAT MEANS I'M NOT 17 ANYMORE. You know. 17 is a pretty nice number.
But anw, doesnt really make a difference..not like I'm going to drink or club or drive or grow any taller.
Besides that, nothing fairly interesting happened in the past week..except that I AM SUPER EXCITED for 6th Feb HAHA omg this is so surreal I might roll on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment