On another note, I shall emphasize again how badly I want to go overseas hmphh..for whatever reasons, vacation, study, whatever I just want to see new places and meet new people. I get very jealous of Samantha Brown (the show is on OKTO so HAH if you dont watch okto) and my newly wed uncle and auntie who are now happily honeymoon-ing in EUROPE omg jelez ttm. A while ago few of us went to listen to the US universities talk..Chicago, Yale, Duke, Dartmouth and some others. Its pretty motivating when half the time throughout the talk you wander off and fantasize about you being there studying in a hammock, group discussions on the school lawn...So near yet so far. But if you cant get it, fantasizing works just as well.It's a bit scary to think of the whole thing, but isnt fear already stopping us from a lot of things already? Stoppit sey. But anw, the point is, the learning environment is truly something very different. Not just the physical environment, getting to experience the 4 seasons and seeing space for once, but the diversity of the people and the way they do things. It would really feel great if you could just sink yourself into something nice and new for a change. This place can get a little suffocating dont you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment