Yday was Drama..it was awesome possumz and I am so darn proud of all the juniors! Korang best ah seriuzly. It has been a long and tough journey for a lot of us, sleepless nights stressing out over drama (eh Syah) and I bet half of us have already dreamt of drama in our sleep. But personally, and probably for Syah and Said too, we are really proud of the major improvements that the cast has made since the start and it is an overwhelming feeling to be able to see your juniors execute the script really well, and being able to finally internalise their character and even imprompt some funny shitass things. Haha. But we really hoped you all have enjoyed the process though it may be tough at some points, and may it be one thing you would remember about mcs throughout your 2 years in rj, just like we have loved drama 09 :)
The audience turnout was quite bad, but that cannot be helped really we've tried our best. But whatever the turnout, the cast was on their toes and did a great job.
Sorry for those who were hurt in this tumultuous process especially batchmates who could have been more involved..we never meant for it to happen, really, it is beyond me. But then I guess at the end of the day there's a little part of me that is quite convinced that everything will eventually turn out well, cos batchmates being batchmates, we'll come and rescue each other, for the sake of one another.
So liy, what's next.
Nothing's next.
A levels is what's next.
Maybe I should wrap up my year here now since mugging cant be considered having a life? (But if it's us, I'm sure we'll find some way) A lot of things have happened since the past 5 months, and I am glad that I gave my all and saw through every commitment till the end although all 3 practically went on at the same time. It is really fulfilling to be able to commit myself to tarian, soccer and drama to the end because different things give you different impressions at the end of it, and different sorts of fulfilment. There's always something to learn, like um patience and perseverence. They give you something to remember about and laugh or cry at when you think back. I dont regret because i know my life would be terribly boring without it.
Well I guess this is the end..time to study. And really thank god, it shall be the end of my swearing days. Record number of F words this year ah seriously.
So okay how about now I shall see A's as another journey which starts..
now.
No comments:
Post a Comment