Nothing much has happened in school lately..but I wished YOG could be more exciting for our school. I admit although I tend to be cynical at times, I am secretly damn excited and proud to be a youth. Mr Leong has tickets for Finals and 3rd 4th placing for girls soccer next week so excitinggggg! Maybe if the country were to be richer than it is they could consider giving cheaper concession for students I mean yea man we are students no money. Then I can watch things like equestarian and mountain biking woo~~
In the mean time, this is for your entertainment! Slapstic, but you should listen to the shit they say hahaha.
Thanks Wee!
For the uninformed, this is a parody of the slapping incident between a student and a 'pretty boy' which made the headlines in the malay papers recently.
"OPRAH SIAPA SIOL" lolz.
No comments:
Post a Comment