Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today is the 10th and I got my period. That means that it will come again right smack at the start of As, just like it did during Prelims NOOOO omg ya Allah please make it come a little faster so that I wont have cramps first day of paper and make me give up in pain, agony and annoyance! First week of paper is HELLL and I need the fullest strength and drive to keep up the momentum.

Lets see:
9th - MLL (paper1) + Chem (paper 3)
10th - GP (paper 1,2) + Bio (paper 2)
11th - Maths (paper 1)
12th - Maths (paper 2) + MLL(paper 2)

I'd be knocked out after each day which means I need to mug everything and prepare for everything nownownow and hope it sticks in my brain.

The school has been superly superly empty lately cos the J1s are done and we are sort of done-ish with official school. Mock exams nearly every day starting next week am I excited or what. The sense of urgency in the air is amazing and I kinda like it that the teachers wish you all the best for your As after their last lectures, it does help actually. But the highlight of everything is the fact that there is a new malay food stall in school! After nearly a month since Hjh Fatimah is gone with much controversy, there comes our saviour! She sells really nice and appetizing food such as small drumlets like the ayamas kind and the pizza hut kind, fried chicken, lontong, really nice looking assortment of dishes and sometimes in the afternoons she would cook maggi goreng! YUMMM.

Farewell assembly is coming Friday hehe I am quite excited..it wouldnt be the same as RG but I look forward to what's to come.

No comments: