Sunday, June 19, 2005

Uh..

Heh, can't think of a title. Aww...skule hols left one week onli. So fast...haiz. So lazy to go to school redy. Came back to the habit of waking up late again. Hey, I can't find my Avril cd!! Waaaa!!! I didn't listen to it for a long time and then just now I want to look up the lyrics and I can't find the silly cd!!! Shit larh. I think I'm gonna search for it again later. Aniwaes, how's my new skin? Nice right? Avril so pweety. But I play cheat lah. My brither make for me one. Heh. I make not nice lah. Not original. I just take from the blog skins website and just paste it. But this one my brother make 100% original one. Heh. Otays, gotta do my ugh, project redy lah. AND to find my missing Avril cd. Haiz...

No comments: