Monday, June 20, 2005
Woohooo!!! found my cd! Heh.
Yay!!!found my precious cd. Muack! I'm now rocking on it. Miss her songs so much much much. Haiz. Its so in me. I luv her lyrics. If you see the space below the web page, there's those sentences that keep repeating. Yea...those are bites from her lyrics. I love that part the most. Actually I like everything larh. Heh. :) Ok ritez..um...ah..yay...tomorrow we're having this class gathering for our p6 class. YAY!!(again) Can't wait to see each other again. To see how much they have changed and stuff. Yepps. So exciting!!! Oh yea, we're going out for a movie. Feel like jumping out of my seat rite now. Can't wait larh. WAH!! Next week school reopen already!! And I think starting from tomorrow onwards its gonna be kinda busy for me. Kay lets see...Tuesday - class gathering. Wednesday - post EOI party for all term 2student leaders. Thursday - stupid geography trip to little guilin. Friday - decoration day for the students activity centre for all student leaders. Oh gosh...pack pack pack!! Hey, did I tell you about the students activity centre. Uh, actually I'm not supposed to tell arh but who cares. Kay..psst.. um, its actually a surprise for the school when school reopens. We girls ( the term 2 student leaders) have been working on it for the whole of this June hols kay so must appreciate. There's this empty room beside the kitchen that we're gonna make it into a corner where students can relax after school. And its so cool coz we painted it and bought bean bag chairs and stuff. Ok..haha that's all I'm gonna tell you. Find out for yourself. Hee hee. Ok larh..got to go do another dumb project. Ugh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment