WORLD!!!! LISTEN TO MY CRIES!!!! CHRIS DOUGHTRY IS OUT OF THE COMPETITION!!!!!
America made a heeeeuuuuge mistake. They just sent off somebody precious and truly has the talent. He has the package. Altho he lacked something that all the other contestants have, he is my idol. OMG, I cant believe that it happened. He was supposed to be the American idol! What happened now?
Yesterday I just came into the gym to change into tarian pants and after that I went to check my phone. I was EXTREMELY shocked "
I stoned lah. For like a few seconds. Then when I came back to my senses, I quickly called Sheila. I called and then I realised I dialed the wrong number. I was almost crying by the time I got thru to her. Then Zaf picked up the phone and told that they were watching movie but I insisted on talking to her. So I kinda talked to her for a while while lying on the crash mats. I cried lah. Yes, as in real tears. But then we couldnt talk much coz they were watching movie.
So then I wiped my tears away and forced myself to tari despite my grief. It was so difficult to accept the fact that he's out of the competition. That means no more hot chris, no more shiny head, no more sexy voices, no more hyperventilating. AMI is now equal to nothing.
So I was very sad during tarian and I need to tell somebody of my sadness. So I went to Kak Bib.
me: Kak bib..who do you support for american idol?
kb: OMG! Chris! The ultra hot bald guy!!! He's so hot and so..
Then she realised that I was stoning and looking at her and I was almost crying again. I dint say anything. She was hyperventilating by herself and suddenly she was like oh no..no wait..he's not..
I nodded but still I dint say anything. I couldnt bring myself to say it but Kak Bib knew it.
Then she was like NO!!!!!! Chris is out of the competition??!!!!!
That was such a rhetorical question..so then we hugged each other and I started crying and crying again until Lena and Diyanah looked at me puzzled-ly. I've never cried for any celebrity before lah..ESPECIALLY for an american idol contestant. Then me and Kak bib promised to boycott American idol coz there's no more Chris. Throughout tarian I kept doing the wrong steps and I kept telling Kak bib that I couldnt focus. She understands.
I still remember the first time watched AMI 06. Sheila, Syah and all were always discussing abt it in school and I realised I'm quite left out coz I dont follow it anymore. Then they were like you have to watch! He's so hot blah blah blah. So then the next time, we were all watching Suria at home and during advertisement, we turned to channel 5 to watch AMI. At that second, Chris was singing. Then right after Chris sang, we turned back to channel 5 again. That was the moment I fell in love with Chris and only Chris when I havent even watched the other contestants yet. TILL NOW my heart is still for Chris altho Syah kinda got pukau-ed by Elliot. Syah was also a hard core fan of Chris lah but dunno one day Syah said she liked Elliot pulak. I guess Elliot wore like susuk or what that day. Syah always smsed me after Chris sing, hyperventilating on and on but that day, when I hyperventilated to her, she said she liked Elliot. Pissing but what to do.
Anyway, Chris is gone now and I got to know from Sheila that munya, Syah, she, they all cried really badly too. In public somemore coz actually her mom smsed her the results the morning telecast one. So we kinda knew it earlier. It was heartbreaking. Everybody was crying at the same time for a soul who was crying too in America. Poor Chris. He should just kick Kat off the stage and make her wheelchair bound. Kat's such a bitch man. Oh maybe its not right for me to say that. Maybe the whole country's a bitch. Maybe deaf lah. Oh man, they just threw away a presious talent.
I bet Chris would start a record sooner than the American Idol lah..just like Khairil Yusof making his record way before Khairul did his. This was not the first time thay threw away such a talent. Last two AMI, they threw away Latoya London who's so damn good. But noooo, they eliminated her as well.
Whoooh. I feel better now. After letting everybody know that I'm in my mourning period. oh man, just because he doesnt have a fancy gay fan club, just because Singapore doesnt get to vote, just because he doesnt have hair, HE IS OUT. I dont get it.
Oh, and I bet Ms Chen is sad too coz Chris is out. I think she likes Chris. Unlike many other people in RGS who dont watch TV. I dont get it.
I'm writing an elegy for him soon. And boycotting AMI. AMI doesnt exist on TV anymore.
Love you Chris.
Dont cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment