Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Whoopeedooo!!!!

There were SCDF people in our school today
That got me excited for a while after the depressing tearshedding difficult nonsense maths paper.
Ade ke orang dah blajar penat penat they give you that kind of nonsense?
But anyway,
mind you there were girls okay
ooh oohh AND
there was FIIIREEE!!!!
REAL fire
as in red orange yellow blazing fire
yes
But I think the kentalness of the teachers putting out the fire spoils the whole scene.
Oh what the hell.
but nvm it was good
and did I mention there was FIRE?
WhOOOOH!!
cool ah.

But ohwhatthehell Taufik wasnt there
coz he's in HazMat
hazardaous material department

nvm that means like if there's an Ebola epidemic I'll get to see him
Is Ebola hazardous? Alah can lah

Whee!!! happy happy
dethorning with bare hands is fun
but painful

Everything was happy happy
Except for maths
lets just forget bout that
ohand, laughed at Diy's blog today.
Eh? But dont I always laugh at her blog? Ish ish
I think guys are blind or deaf or illiterate that's why they dont fall for Diy
Kesian adikku..
Tapi takpe cayang adek.

Diy rocks
and so is SCDF
man, I think all the lit mugging has had a bad effect on me
I'm writing in verses
Oh well


Good night. :)

No comments: