Sunday, September 03, 2006

Heyhey

Sorry for the MAJOR hyperventilation yesterday. Ahh cannot take it cannot take it.
But aniwaes, haha major embarassment. Big bro tagged. Like right after the major hyperventilation and all the bimbotic omgs and all. And makes me look stupid coz I'm here like really high coz one band, I repeat ONE band is on my friendster and what, he goes on so relax and like oh I organise gig for them. Mak kau. But whatever kann. Bagus bagus. At least I'm an adik of the person better than nothing. So you know the connection and stuff. At least. At least. But then alamak bro knows my blog url but I dont. Danggg.

(after 5 seconds)

Ahahaha. Nanny nanny poo poo. I found his blog. Kan kan tak delete history lagi. Aha now I can kaypo kaypo. :P

(after 1min)

Wahh seh. He's English is damnnnn better than mine ah. Super abstract I cant understand. There's this one whole chunk of paragraph about shopping. I cant understand but its sth about shopping. Ahh that explains my embarrassment. One, about the over-hyperventilating. And two, all my bimbotic omgs and whatevers compared to chim and abstract english language. But whateverkan everybody has their own way of blogging and are free to express anything. (damnnI said that word again.*punches palm*)

ANYWAY. But really you guys should go listen to them. Ok I know I should stop bugging people to go listen. But whatever. Whatever


And I really should get started on stupid maths reflections. Who the hell does reflections for maths? No sense no sense. Screw all maths teachers.

No comments: