This has nth got to do with anything but we just sat for a stupid test today. A test in a survey clothing. Geddit geddit? Like wolf in sheep's clothing? Yea. It was really really stupid and Irmelia nearly quarelled with the poor old man. Haha dunno whether to laugh or to cry. Dis both when I opened the stupid paper. They said it was a survey and what do I see? Paper 1 :write a composition of about 250-350 words. Eff it lah. And they gave us freaking 2 hours plus plus to do paper 1 and 2 which is easier than PSLE. What the. And all of us were losing patience with the Mr Ma. Wait wait I have to syncronise the timing. Wait wait dont go first I need to count the paper first and check then you can go. No cannot I have to check with my senior first. Just shut the crap lah. By the end of the whole thing evryone was being so restless to go home. And he goes like No no you all cannot go first I have to count all these papers then you can go. But then in the middle of his sentence we started going Thank youu and gooodbye Mr.
And went off leaving him stoning.
He's bloody old lah still got senior. Wahlauuu.
And the test was freaking wasting our time coz like the questions are like
the man was__arrest because of blah blah blah (under,above, in, on)
My father left his job at the factory because he felt it was too____(repeated, repeating, repititive, repeat)
You give that kind of questions? Of course we could finish the paper in like 20 min or sth. Then all the other classes went off redy he's like peeping outside the door and asking us to wait maybe still got other people doing the paper. For goodness sake!! Then Kexin shouted We are checking only!!! Then there was once Irmelia told the teacher she really really had to go, then he was like you want to do the survey you have to be committed and sit for it throughout. Then Irmelia nearly shouted We were forced to do it!! Then kexin and amma around her and the rest of us were like yea..yea in agreement. And then he was like that is between you and your teacher.
Like what the?
But its finally over.
The agony of it.
We sempat draw draw, sleep, check the stupid paper over and over, stone, everything.
When we could have gone home.
I drew this angst girl with the whatever handsign right smack on the coverpage of the booklet. Syah drew sth about stickmans with crowns on their heads on the last page of her maths booklet. Diy drew I dunno what on her coverpage too. But hers was bigger and more centralised than mine.
Wahh rebellion.
Padan muka. And I guess evrybody hentamed the IQ booklet.
No comments:
Post a Comment