HAHA doing hist pt now searching for pictures.
I realise how uglehhhh these people ah. But hey that means you dont need to be good looking to be popular. harrharrharr.
But the ultimate is Rene Descartes! Haha.
Joker sia.

HAHA. Handsome kann. x)x)
Potential romeo. Haha. omg i cant stop laughing at this dude.
I look at his face like i can hear him speak french. Haha.
Hahaa and guess what. I google searched Aristotle and they all exist in stone statues.
All batu. Got very few real paintings. Heh maybe he is this one batu man. Laaame.
He's like this ancient dude living btw 384-322BC. Not even AD lah. Like zaman mane ntah.
Then act so smart like greek god.
On another note,
Haha and some little something for Mr Yeoh today as post teachers day thingy.


Haha get the pun? Haha. Looks like the pe dept is gonna drink lots of green tea now. xD
Anyway,
HAPPY PUASA EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment