Mathematics.
(n. mehh-the-mehh-tiks): a contagious unstoppable virus that kills you slowly through fatigue and severe brain damage.
According to my dictionary.
As the saying goes, if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. So far, it is the worst idea ever on earth. omgg I'm so super tired from math. And its only day 1. Altogether i counted, math takes up 20 hours of my September holiday(holiday is the wrong word to use btw) plus tuition which makes 23hours. Ok I came late today so that's 22. Oh wait must add somemore coz need to study for test in WEEK 1. It's killing me like nuts omggg. Anf if I dont pass, I am a complete hopeless failure. Maybe more and more math has done me more damage than it can cure.
But as always, however good your anitvirus is, trojan can always come and attack you and you'll keep installing newer and better antiviruses ever on earth, hoping that they wont bother your PC again. And I will always try and squeeze my brain juices out to study harder no matter how many gazillion times I fail, hoping that one miraculous day I will pass with all the million colours one could ever imagine (amiiiin).
I wish I was Kyle.
Oh god now I wish Kyle can teach me math. I wont mind having tuition everyday. Or even go home and run away from AKL just to have math at home. But then I wont concentrate. I will look at his eyes until I'm drowned in them and be swimming in numbers which just woosh past my ear without any meaning. Ok vivid description. Fantasize fantasize. Kyle :):)swoons.
Ok dah sudah back to reality.
Oh god.
No comments:
Post a Comment