Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I cant stand the fact that I keep talking to myself.
A LOOOOOOT.
Until sometimes I get so irritated with myself. Like I say shut up to myself. When I have nothing plugged into my ears, I always talk to myself. Fantasize, imagine things. Thinking of stupid lame things. Not too long ago i saw the banglas trimming the row of mango trees near my house. And I thought they look like they got afro hair. Coz like some trees were cut and some not. The cut ones look happy and light like just got haircut. The others like got afro hair.

Anyway, today while all sec 3s were dancing hip hop, guess what we took DISC.
How booooring. BUT. Of course I learnt sth bout myself. Its so true its quite scary. High S I am! It says my fears is loss of security and guess what my keychain 14 January says that too.
I'm meant for the world! It is my destiny to be here. Heh heh.
Apparently I'm an advocate.

HEH HEH. And we got to know our groups and facils and group teacher i/c too! HEH HEH.
Well somebody's happy.
Got Tammy and Madhu! And KT and A. HEH HEH

omg just heard Victor Tang. As always. Macam bagoooos je.
Vote for By Def and Fendi!! Please please!!!! I might smash my tele if victor wins.

Batch raya tomorrow! HEH HEH :)

No comments: