Lets start with the trip to the market!
Had to go buy some vege for my mum cz she forgot to. Was supposed to buy 2 pkts of french beans if takde buy long beans.
So I walked around all the vege stalls I could only find 1 pkt so I bought it.
Then comes the part to buy long beans. She only gave me 3 dollars just nice.
So then I grabbed a bunch of long beans tied with the rubber band and asked the uncle how much. He weighed it and said it was 2 dollars. I took out all I have from my pocket and found only $1.70. For a moment, my heart said alamak shit not enough money but then the next second I rmb it was the market so i said with my muka tak tahu malu " Uhh uncle cheaper can? I got only $1.70 ah" And to my relief he said " Ok ok can lah discount discount"
HEH.
Pri sch raya ytd was DA BOMB! It was us again in our tight little group of 6.1 6.2 buddies. We got a little sian and konky especially during night time dunno why. Just laughing and laughing non-stop. It became quite bad our insanity when we were at Cg Norlinda's, Amir's and Shikin's- which were at night.
Cant stop lauhging at Farhan and his glass and the little piring at Cg Norlinda's house. He went to put his glass on the piring which was meant for the kuih although the coaster was given. Quite dumb lah but funny. And it became quite funny when Cg said ' Lain kali kalau di rumah orang ada kasi piring, untuk letak kuih' like so paisey. Laughed my ass off. Then we ate this super pedas kuay teow then after that we had to run after the bus. So then in the bus everyone was feeling sick from all that. Haha then at Amir's house dunno why we all just started laughing at nothing. Amir just laughed and laughed for no reason and we all laughed (boy there was a lot of laughing happening). Until Aizah showed the killer lips picture and I just felt i could die laughing. Farhan and his pak cik-ness soo funny and Ira cant stop talking rubbish which became so funny. Shw wanted to say a unicorn was a horse with a horn but she acc said a horn with a corn. And I kept peeing at every house. All the walking made it worse I felt like peeing in the drain. And it just ended off with a bang at Shikin's house when we watched this merepek show on rtm and just kept laughing and laughing at the head thing but at the same time all tired want to sleep cannot tahan. Everyone all lepak already Farhan dah buat macam rumah sendiri and we just thought the head thing was so ridiculous till the end.
Was quite fun recalling things from pri school and then talking bout people changing in weird ways, ex classmates, looking at pri 4 and 6 pictures (which was freaking funny) and eating loads.
And then Cg Ros's new baby was so damn damn damn cute cannot tahan!!! And I learned how to read 24 hour clocks thanks Ira! Then Farhan the jukebox playing songs from his phone everytime we walked to another house. Then funny, Qs mum look at Ira and asked her Ira tak ikut? She was like huh? Hahaha. Cg Nor also asked Aizah tak ikut? Haha.
Everything was cool, being around old friends back again. So carefree and heck care.
Sec sch raya was equally DA BOMB! Ok this is too long to write down what happened but it was damn fun anyway. We ate A LOOOOOOOOT and I dint poop a lot eeyer . Bar becuing was fun fun fun then after cooking for everybody the crew sat down together and ate. Abu's sister chioness but the similarity was freaky muuuch. Mee Zah's house was quite funny esp the picture on the wall then dunno who i forgot was comparing teeth. Haha. Iqah and company's rap turned out quite nice actually haha. And there was yeah food foood and more fooooood.
No comments:
Post a Comment