HAR HAR HAR
Funkymania begone!
Sorry lj-ers I refuse lj. Like culture shock ah. Its like moving to a new home without packing your belongings? something like that.
Outing with pri sch clique-mates was fun fun! Watch Enchanted, ate and went to Mrs Cheok's house. Great time for catching up. Everyone couldnt get over Enchanted, all were smiling smiling after the movie even when we got to LJ. I think the movie was so sweeet. I totally LOVE Prince Edward! Haha I wish I could meet him! So kental! And Giselle and Robert are so cute together. As in Giselle so like rusa masu kampung but she didnt mean to ruin everything she just wanted happiness. And the last part the cinderella part Edward and the lady forgot her name was so sweeeeeeet. It left a lasting impression on me and made me smile on the way out. And how Giselle cut out all her dresses from Robert's carpets and curtains is so cute! Everything was so cute and sweet Giselle and Edward and Robert I think he can act really well, like his expressions are not very exaggerated but we know what he's thinking kinda thing. And the squirrel was so cute!
The girls bought salty popcorn and guys bought sweet no on purpose though so throughout the movie popcorn boxes were being passed down haha sweet salty kocak kocak in the stomach.
Then ate at LJ and talked crap. The crappy old times and talking bout other school/classmates. Funny times, always.
Mrs Cheok's house was really catch up time. She's a counsellor in another school now. Apparently many many teachers that we know went away after the new principal stepped in. Shame on you, she came from RGPS. I dont want to be associated with her. She changed our vmg and the teachers dont exactly like her and she erased the jungle mural wall which was super nice. I will chop off her head if she changes our school song.
Then explored her new house. So nice. Her two daughters had a whole level to themselves with a small balcony with a barbecue pit and self-designed toilet which was so chio and in between the two rooms there was a small living room-ish place. Camwhored and terbawak2 until outside. When we left her house as like 7 and we sempat camwhored outside like at the road in between two rows of terrace houses haha. Oh haha before that we had quite a time looking for her house. Then when we called her she said its near the expressway. Go inside coldstorage and look for the expressway. Haha can you believe it we actually did that, abe takde expressway pun. haha bodoh seh. In the end she fetched us from there.
Shall post pictures soon.
Attended two weddings within a week, both my cousins.
Shall post pictures too. Interesting experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment